Simple Ham Spread
- 1 ¼ lbs cooked ham (diced)
- 1 cup mayonaise
- 1 tbsp white sugar
- 1 tsp onion powder
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- ¼ tsp mustard powder
- 1 tbsp cold water (optional)
- Process the ham in a large food processor bowl until it resembles panko bread crumbs (small, shaggy pieces of meat)
- Add the mayonaise and dry ingredients and continue to process for another 30 seconds.
- If the mixture seems too dry, add the cold water and process a few seconds until incorporated.
- Can be eaten immediately (I dare you to resist) but can take overnight or a full day for the flavor to fully develop.